POST-EXPO is a world-class exhibition and conference for the Postal, Courier and Express Industries. It brings together CEOs, senior directors and managers, key decision makers, suppliers and buyers from all over the world to exchange ideas and information about the future development of the postal, parcel and express industries.
If you're part of this industry, don't let this event pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in Paris!
Established as one of the most influential forums for the selection of suppliers to postal and parcel operators across the globe, the POST-EXPO exhibition provides an unrivalled opportunity for visitors to see and experience the very latest innovations for the postal and parcel industries.
From automation solutions and retail services to delivery vehicles and tracking solutions, visitors will find that the exhibition always has something new to discover, with many companies using the exhibition as a platform to launch new products, services and technologies.
Join this fair and meet incredible international companies such as 24PAK, Athesi, Cleveron, Cognex, Deloitte Services, Eurosort, FedEx Services, Ferag AG, Fives, Georg Utz, Linksmart Technologies, Mobilis Development, Nirva Software, Renault SAS, Prime Vision, SEDIC, urbanPost, VIPS, Welltec and Vanderlande Industries.
POST-EXPO is one of the most cost-effective sales and marketing platforms in the postal, parcel and courier industries. It provides a unique environment in which a wide range of sales and marketing objectives can be achieved, from generating sales leads and launching new products, to building brand image and maintaining customer relations. Here you'll be able to:
- present your product range to the entire world and get direct feedback;
- meet the most important international buyers and decision-makers;
- establish and cultivate important business contacts;
- generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- meet a wide number of visitors and exhibitors from abroad;
- ... and so much more!
This fair attracts visitors from all around the globe with the following professions:
- National postal operators
- Private postal operators
- e-commerce experts
- Courier and express delivery companies
- Logistics & freight companies
- Home delivery service companies
- Mail consolidators
- Systems integrators
- Consultants and large-volume mailers including financial institutions, direct mailers, utilities, publishers, direct marketers, mail houses, membership organisations and printers