Logistics Madrid is the largest logistics trade show in southern Europe. This fair is the perfect event for growing your business and targeting the industry in a face-to-face environment. Logistics is a one-stop solution to do business and to interact directly with high quality potential customer. Attending Logistics Madrid 2016, you will have the opportunity to have in just two days the best vision of the future of the sector.
Planning on joining Logistics & Distribution Madrid? If so, don’t forget to contact our team of experts in trade shows. They will introduce you to the best Stand Builders in Madrid!
Logistics continuous in its growth trend. With more than 8.200 attendees and more than 350 companies last year, they brought together the main professionals in the industry.
With 4 theatres packed with educational content over the two days, they will cover a complete program with the latest developments and the key business challenges and issues facing maintenance.
Nearly 150 exhibitors will show the latest in:
- Logistics maintenance & Warehousing: forklifts, cranes, platforms, shelving
- Automation systems and picking, technology, industrial door
- IT + software
- RFID, ID traceability providers
- Storage equipment & furniture
- Logistic operators
- Logistics platforms
- e-Commerce / e-Logistics
- Logistic property
- Transport & distribution services
- Logistic services
- Consulting firms, outsourcing
As a nationwide event, Logistics attracts visitors from across the country, from food & beverages, distribution, pharma and other some industries, so, these are some of the companies you are likely to make business during Logistic 2016.
Logistics visitors were mainly from the following industries:
- Logistics services (14,06%)
- Distribution (10,16%)
- Transport (10,13%)
- Food & beverages (8,93%)
- Industrial possessions (8,74%)
- Services (8,48%)
- Consulting & training (6,94%)
- Computing (5,08%)
- Automotive & components (4,85%)
- Chemistry & Pharmacy (4,84%)
- Textiles & accessories (1,76%)
- Cosmetics and beauty (1,59%)
And the main professional position of those who attend the fair were Logistics & Operations Management, Managing Director / CEO, Sales, Quality & Production Manager, Marketing & Communication, among others.