ESBB Annual Meeting is a gathering dedicated to biopreservation and biobanking. It is composed by a world-class conference and an exhibition. The mission of ESBB is to advance the field of biobanking in support of research relating to healthcare, agriculture and the environment.
If you're part of these sectors, don't let this year's ESBB Meeting pass you by. It can definitely be a great opportunity for you and your company! In order to stand out, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with thousands of Stand Design Companies in London and we can easily find the one that best fits your needs and budget!
Benefits of participating in this year's ESBB
Participate and you will:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
- ... and so much more!
ESBB conference features a wide variety of fascinating content from across the biobanking spectrum. There will be sessions on Cryobiology, Biobanking for Metabolomics and Proteomics, 'Big Data', Environmental Biobanking, Biobank Assessment, Biobanking Education and ELSI in Biobanking. There will be contributed paper sessions where talks are selected from submitted abstracts as well as poster viewing and discussion sessions, with prizes for the best posters.