International Transport Forum is the premier global transport policy event. Since 2008, the Summit brings together ministers from around the world to share policy perspectives with CEOs, heads of international organisations, thought leaders from civil society and academia, and media. This vibrant conference addresses strategic and topical issues across all transport modes where participants can engage in the debate through a variety of session formats.
- Planning on exhibiting? If you need a stand, contact us! We'll be delighted to introduce you to the best Stand Booth Designers in Germany! Your ideal stall is just a few clicks away...
The Summit offers a rich programme over three days. The programme includes policy discussions with ministers in different formats, keynote addresses, networking opportunities, demonstrations, technical tours and an exhibition. Major ITF partner organisations will host Summit side events. Evening receptions, a Gala Dinner, and cultural tours complement the Summit programme.
More than 50 exhibitors from around the world showcase the latest initiatives and technological developments. They represent governments, businesses, International Organisations, research institutions, NGOs and business associations.
Join this exhibition and meet many companies, such as: Ally, DEKRA, Deutsche Bahn, Dutch Cycling Embassy, Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint, European Investment Bank, HMI Technologies, INRIX, ITS Australia, NXP, UIC International Union of Railways, Siemens, SPC, Deutsche Welle, Think Railways, Rail Analysis, CIVITAS and Connekt.
Benefits of exhibiting
As an exhibitor, the International Transport Forum enables you to:
- Raise your company profile and awareness
- Showcase your products/solutions and develop new customer bases
- Explore business opportunities and meet new partners in dynamic surroundings
- Launch and promote new products and services to the industry’s leading press
- Create sales leads and make lasting relationships with clients
- Learn and exchange ideas/projects with industry peers from all around the globe