IJL - International Jewellery London is the most talented and innovative British and International Jewellery designers, wholesalers and manufacturers with senior Jewellery buyers from around the world.
If you're jewellery creator, IJL is an absolute must event for you and your company! Contact our team of experts in trade fairs in order to discover the best exhibition stand contractors in London.
IJL exhibition is divided into the following seven sectors:
- Design Gallery: featuring high quality emerging and established talent, designers in this area are second to none! Original creations, all designed, made or overseen by the designer to high manufacturing standards.
- Diamonds & Precious Gems: area dedicated to high quality assured loose diamonds and precious stones only.
- Fine Jewellery: here you’ll find the finest luxury, high end and bridal jewellery collections, all made in gold or platinum.
- Silver Jewellery: machine and hand-made sterling silver jewellery suppliers.
- Jewellery Solutions and Services: support services, tools, solutions, etc.
- Designer Brands: this section features established and renowned fine jewellery makers and celebratory designers showcasing contemporary collections.
- Gems: established suppliers of loose semi-precious stones, pearl and beads.
IJ London gathers incredible national & international brands like Alex Monroe London, Amber Hall Jewellery, Briolette Jewellery Ltd, Bronzallure, Cadfolio, Carrs Silver, Corona Jewellery Company, Ellie Air Jewellery, Esoteric Luxury, Estella Bartlett, Frillybylily, Gallardo Blaine Designs, Harriet Bedford, Hazel Atkinson Jewellery, Polly Gasston and many many others!
Why exhibit at IJL?
Here you'll be able to:
- Make industry contacts that will change the shape of your business
- Boost your sales through onsite orders, only IJL has all the key players under one roof which means you can do a year's worth of business in just 3 days!
- Expand your international distribution. Distributors, retailers and agents come to IJL from more than 60 countries.
- Reach out to global buyers and promote your products and services on the official page.
- Gain maximum exposure when launching products, network and strengthen relationships with the industry.
- Show your full range in a secure and safe environment to conduct business.
- Find the latest trends and new brands that are shaping the industry.
IJL in Numbers
Every edition, IJL attracts global visitors from 72 countries, with over 97% of visitors coming from Europe. If you want to expand towards (or within) Europe, this is an unmissable show! According to official data, last edition, IJL gathered:
- 555 exhibiting companies (of which 349 were from United Kingdom);
- 31 exhibiting countries (206 from overseas!);
- more than 7600 trade visitors (senior level buyers, from the UK and overseas, attend from top independent and multiple jewellery retailers as well as premium online retailers, department stores, boutiques and galleries).
- 104 press number (most of them from Europe);
- visitors came from 72 different countries