European Microwave Week is the largest trade show dedicated to Microwaves and RF in Europe. It provides:
- more than 10,000 sqm of exhibition space
- 5,000 key visitors from around the globe
- 1,700 - 2,000 conference delegates
- 300+ international exhibitors (from Asia, the US and Europe)
- endless opportunities to make your business grow!
If you're part of this industry, don't let this event pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and book your tickets to Paris! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in Paris!
You should exhibit at the European Microwave Exhibition, because here you will:
- Promote your company to a global audience including industry, academia and commerce
- Demonstrate your latest innovations to a captive audience, face-to-face
- Launch products and make announcements at an event that has guaranteed press coverage
- Meet up to 5000 key visitors and 2000 conference delegates
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects
- Gain greater visibility for your company
Besides, benefit from promotional opportunities only open to exhibitors such as sponsorship opportunities, advertising opportunities or the chance to hold your own workshops or meetings!
Join EMW and meet many incredible international companies such as: Aaronia AG, ADVANTEN, Albatross Projects GmbH, Chin Nan Precision Electronics, Cotsworks, Eclipse Microwave, Diconex, Intech Microwaves Srl, Giga-Concept, MACOM, Matech Electronique, Namiki Group, Vector Telecom, Taconic, WILEY, Wireless Design & Development, XLIM Reserach Institute and many others...
The European Microwave Conference represents the main event in the European Microwave Week, the largest event in Europe dedicated to microwave components, systems and technology. It is the premier event to present the current status and future trends in the field of microwave, millimeter-wave and terahertz systems and technologies.
A wide range of high frequency related topics, from materials and technologies to integrated circuits, systems and applications will be addressed in all their aspects: theory, simulation, design and measurement. Examples include the latest developments for passive components, modelling and design of RF MEMS and microsystems, high frequency and high data rate microwave photonics, highly stable and ultra low-noise microwave and millimeter-wave sources.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity to increase your professionals knowledge while networking some some of the industry's top-professionals!