As the largest event for the coatings industry in Latin America and one of the most important of its kind in the whole world, ABRAFATI brings together the companies and professionals who make the difference in the coatings supply chain.
If you're part of this industry, don't let ABRAFATI pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to São Paulo! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Booth Contractors in São Paulo!
Meet many incredible exhibitors like A Tonal, Air Products, Allnex, Archroma Brasil, ATA, Bandeirante Química, Brancotex, Brashchemical, Brenntag, CNNC Huayuan Titanium, Coremal, Elementis, Gehaka, Gracem GSI Creos, Kalium, Kingstone Chemical, Midland, Oxiteno, Pro-Cor, Radtech, QUimisa, Reichhold and many others!
The ABRAFATI exhibition is a great showcase and an opportunity to do business in a space planned for you to show all of your potential, advertise high-quality products, introduce innovative solutions, bolster relationships with customers, expand your business network, and discuss technological trends.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to:
- introduce your products
- put your brand in the spotlight
- prospect for new customers and discuss their needs
- strengthen your relationship with the market
- generate sales leads
- stay up-to-date on the latest products and technology
- strengthen bonds with current and potential customers
- and so much more!
The public visiting ABRAFATI consists of more than 10.000+ qualified professionals from Brazil and abroad engaged in the following sectors:
- owners of paint companies and suppliers to the industry;
- executives, buyers and technicians of paint companies and suppliers to the industry;
- executives and technicians of major paint-using industries;
- paint distributors and retailers;
- researchers at public and private entities;
- university teachers and students;
- investment analysts and consultants;
- government representatives.