Bett Asia is the region’s most important education gathering.
Each edition, over 1,500 influential policy-makers, educational leaders and educators from all across Asia get together in this event in order to discuss and discover the latest trends, challenges and advancements in education technology.
Your booth at Bett
Bett Asia is a mandatory trade show for every company in the education field! If you're going to participate in this exhibition and you need a trustworthy Stand Designer in Kuala Lumpur , contact us! Our team of experts in Asia will be delighted to introduce you to the best local contractors - for free and without commitment!
Sponsors & exhibitors
Bett is an unique trade show - it attracts many prominent companies from all around the globe, including: Micro-Start International, Mobiliya, 3P Learning, VIBAL, AvePoint, Action Tec, Absolute, Audra HTech, Binary Logic, i-Ready, Extron Electronics, Impartus, Televic Education UK, EDLounge, ClassTree, Schools Buddy, 21 Skillz, Tutate and Letterland International. Don't miss the opportunity to interact with this exclusive community and generate new business alliances!
Bett is an annual opportunity to experiment with the latest technology, hear from inspirational figures and experts in the industry and meet your peers from all around the globe! No other educational trade show allows you to:
- participate in many high-quality and free trainning sessions and specialized seminars;
- explore interactive content, the latest industry trends and developments;
- meet potential clients from all around Asia and generate sales;
- find potential partners and forge profitable alliances;
- position your brand and increase awareness;
- ... and so much more!
The Bett Asia Expo is free-to- attend for educators, and includes access to the exhibition area and to the Learn Live theatre.
This theatre is dedicated to addressing the most important questions in the minds of educators, as the digital age advances in Asia. Visitors to the exhibition can develop their skills through two full days of dedicated CPD-accredited workshops, practical advice and interactive demonstrations from education specialists and technology experts, specially curated for teachers.
According to official statistics...
- 90% of Bett's attendees agree that this show is the best place to learn about education technology in the region;
- 92% were highly satisfied with the event and want to come back! Are you going to let this chance pass you by?