Shanghai's International Import Food Expo is Asia's largest import (health) food expo. With an exhibition area of over 35,000m2, this fair attracts more than 1100 exhibitor per edition and visitors from all around the globe! If you're part of this industry, AIFE should definately be the destination on your mind!
Planning on exhibiting?
A raw space, with no equipment or furniture, has to be over 36 m2 and costs $350/m2. If you need a Stand Contractor in Shanghai, fill out our online form and tell us what kind of structure you'd like to have! We'll evaluate your needs and introduce you to the best local companies!
AIFE covers the entire food & beverage sectors, including:
- sweets, chocolate & snack food
- coffee,tea & other drinks;
- beer, fruit wine, distilled spirit & wine;
- milk products, dairy products & egg products;
- cookies, cake & bakery products;
- instant noodles, freeze-dried food & seafood;
- oil, olive oil and& cereal products;
- quick-freeze,frozen foods & ice cream;
- health food, nourishment & organic food products;
- flavoring & food ingredient products;
- fresh meat, bacon, canned food & seafood;
- food container, packaging equipment & food product machinery;
- government organization, association, professional service organization & technology network.
Join Asia's International Import Food Expo and grab the opportunity to:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Benefit from an intense media coverage;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends;
- Position your brand and increase awareness,
... and so much more!
National hotels and all kinds of brand chain hotels, trading companies, food traders and buyers, food importers, food wholesalers, Chinese food hotel, western food hotel, fast food hotel, distributors, chain stores, bars, wine importers... These representatives are mainly general managers, executive chefs, directors, and professionals with real purchasing power.