AAPEX Show has been, for over 25 years, the premier global event representing the $328.2 billion global aftermarket auto parts industry. At AAPEX, thousands of automotive aftermarket manufacturers and suppliers showcase their most innovative products and packaging. Join this unique show and exhibit your best products and services to automotive parts wholesale distributors, retailers, service chains, jobbers and service professionals!
Need a stand?
If your exhibition space has already been confirmed, contact us! Tell us what kind of stand you want and we'll introduce you to the best Stand Designers in Las Vegas!
AAPEX covers the following categories (among many others):
- Batteries and Battery Accessories
- Car Car Accessories
- Business Products & Services
- Climate Control
- Colision Industry Segment
- Fluid Management & Accessories
- Fuel Systems
- Greases and Lubes
- Refrigerants & Accessories
- Sealants, Adhesives and Components
- Tire & Wheel Accessories
- Vehicle System Tools & Equipment
- Wiper Components
- And others...
Join AAPEX and meet many prominent companies, including: 77 Lubricants, A.L. Solutions US, ACDelco, ABC Brakes, Allison Corporation, Liland Global, Leacree Company, Larin Company, MAS Industries, WJB Automotive, Maxeen Auto Parts, Lance, Moresa, Neolite Lightings, MobilePower, Bista Solutions, Motor Informnation Systems, Lucas Oil Products, MotoRad of America, Mun USA and MaxiForce.
When you choose to exhibit at AAPEX, you choose to reach thousands of automotive experts from all around the globe and over 44,000 targeted buyers! Don't miss this incredible opportunity to:
- introduce your newest products and related services to an expert audience;
- generate sales leads in-situ and build relationships with prospects;
- benefit from an intense media coverage;
- keep up onm industry trends and new developments;
- position your brands and increase awareness;
Only business representatives of the automotive aftermarket industry are permitted to attend AAPEX. All registrants are subject to review and approval by AAPEX Management. Once approved, confirmation will be sent to registrants via email regarding the status of their badges.