Smart Living Dubai is an impressive trade show dedicated to consumer goods. For more than 3 decades, this fair has been a premium destination for exhibitors to showcase their trends and products to the widely spread and rich Middle Eastern and MENA market.
This fair gathers vendors and decision makers in the Consumer Goods, Trade, Business and Retail industries dedicated to sectors such as:
- Art, Antiques & Handicrafts
- Bags (Handbags, Travel, School)
- Building Materials
- Carpets & Wall Coverings
- Cosmetics, Perfumes & Beauty Aids
- Crystalwares & Chandeliers
- Fashionwear & Accessories
- Furntiure (Home, Garden & Office)
- Household & Domestic Appliances
- Lights, Lamps & Fixtures
- Sports & Leisure Goods
- Textiles & Readymade Garments
- Toys, Games & Stationery
- and many others...
The retail and the wholesale sector play a very important role in contributing to the economy of the Middle East. Be part of this show and amaze everyone with your products! You'll just a showy stand capable of matching your company's essence - for that, you can contact our team of experts in fairs! They'll find you the best stand design companies in Dubai.
Participate and you'll be able to:
- Meet your competitors to gauge your strengths and forecast future market targets
- Present new products and trends to the ever-evolving and rich markets
- Create a brand presence
- Have direct contact with qualified buyers under one roof
- Reinforce existing contacts
- Generate new businesses deals & partnerships
Smart Living has more than 700 shopping malls and thousands of market places in the Middle East and North Africa. It is the right place to meet worldwide professionals looking for new partners and expand your contact network!
Just so you have an idea, last year, Smart Living gathered:
- +260 exhibitors from 18 different countries
- many pavilions dedicated to specific countries such as Malaysia Armenia, Japan, Russia, Switzerland and Thailand
- +7800 visitors eager to find incredible products
- visitors with a wide spectrum of professions, such as traders, importers, exporters, wholesalers/distributors, chain stores, associations, retailers, etc...
- visitors from Middle East, Africa, Asia (particularly from uwait, Kenya, Sudan, Nigeria, Ethiopia, India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka)