Launched in 1981, the Gitex currently consisting of 10 exhibition halls comprising a million feet of exhibition space, where more than 120+ nations present and search for new products.
If you're part of the computer & electronics world, don't let Gitex pass you by! This show is an incredible opportunity for you to grow as a professional. Start planning your trip and contact our team of experts in trade shows. They'll be delighted to find you the stand exhibition contractor in Dubai that best suits your needs.
Gitex gathers products & services related to the following sectors:
- Consumer Technology
- Digital Marketing
- Enterprise Software & Hardware
- GSM Exchange
- Network Infrastructure
- 3D Printing
- Smart Home
- ... and many others!
Come by and be part of an amazing community of exhibitors composed by international key-brands such as BizzTrax, Aconn, Acer, BMW, InnoVISION Multimedia, Microsoft, Accenture, Huawei, UBER, Ericsson, U-Flex, Sony, Apurva Computers Technologies and many others!
According to Gitex managing director, Sam Alkharrat, this trade show "powerfully understands not only the big picture related to this momentous shift, but also its intricate and critical nuances". If you want to be part of the future and meet the latest innovations, Gitex is an absolute must! Come by and you'll be able to:
- actively network with 25,000+ C-level executives from key progressing industries;
- showcase your technology solutions to 143,000+ ICT professionals from 150 countries;
- be part of game-changing ICT trends: Smart Technologies, Internet of Everything, and many others;
- engage visitors and establish valuable business deals;
- promote your business at the region’s highest PR buzz generating trade event;
- access a networking-club formed around key decision makers from the Middle East, Africa and South Asia;
- interact with industry experts and thought leaders covering the hottest ICT topics;
- stay ahead of your competitors;
- ... and plenty more!
Gitex gathers more than 143,000+ ICT professionals from more than 150 countries! According to official data, 60% of them come from the Middle East, 20% from Africa, 12% from America and 4% from Europe and South/East Asia. These professionals work in the areas of:
- Telecom (17%)
- Governments (13%)
- Retailing & Distributing (12%)
- Banking & Finance (12%)
- Oil & Gas (11%)
- Media and Advertising (10%)
- Education (10%)
- Healthcare (9%)
- ... and others (6%)
Here you'll be able to find the region's biggest buyers, along with many key Arab companies, universities and retailers. Don't miss this incredible opportunity to expand your business and professional network. Start preparing your trip to Dubai!