Bijorhca Paris is the international event dedicated to the fashion jewellery universe. Twice a year, it provides the only opportunity for more than 500 exhibitors to meet over 15,000 professionals in a welcoming place. Bijorhca is always at the cutting edge of aesthetics, new trends and fine quality on the market - it is an unmissable show for everyone in the jewellery industry!
If you want to exhibit at Bijorhca, book a stand as soon as possible and prepare your best jewellery collections! Don't forget that an impressive exhibition stand can give you a huge advantage over your competitors... If you want to meet to best Stand Booth Contractors in Paris, contact our team of experts in trade shows!
The exhibitors are divided into 4 universes in order to provide a clear structure and help visitors find their way around. The sectors are:
- CREAM by BIJORHCA. 40 hand-picked fashion-forward designers are spotlighted in an area that brings together fashion, couture, silver and gold jewellery.
- Fashion, Designer and Couture Jewellery, and Fashion Accessories.
- Fine Jewellery: Gold, Jewellery, Silver, Silver Gilt, Steel and Watches.
- Elements: an area dedicated to jewellery supplies, manufacturing technology, security and insurance, organized in 3 parts: Professional supplies, Security and Manufacturing Technology and Cash & Carry.
Join Bijorhca Paris and meet many incredible brands and designers such as: Aines (Spain), Altan Sterling Silver (Germany), Carolina Curado Jewellery (Portugal), Chiara BCN (Italy), Christina Brampti (Greece), Hultquist Copenhagen (Denmark), HobbyJoux (France), LucylMar (France), Madreperla (Spain), Nour London (United Kigndom), T'as Pas L'Heure (Switzerland), Vivien Walsh (Ireand), and many others!
As an exhibitor, here you'll be able to:
- Interact face to face with thousands of key buyers and decision-makers from all around the world;
- Introduce new products to an ideal audience;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Increase your brand's visibility;
- Find the latest trends, designers and brands;
- ... and so much more!
During its last edition, the show attracted many purchasing decision-makers, with independent retail, department store and concept store buyers making up an impressive 61% of the visitors.
International visitors accounted for 32.5% of the total, confirming the status of Bijorhca as a global event. Bijorhca gathers many international buyers from more than 101 countries around the world. And the highest number of visitors came from:
- United Kingdom
- United States