Automotive Testing Expo Europe is the leading event, dedicated to the quality, safety, reliability and durability of vehicles throughout Europe. The show continues to be the ideal launch pad in Europe for new technologies within the area of automotive test, evaluation and quality engineering.
Companies like 7Layers, BEP Europe, CSM, Fabreeka, Interface, IR Telemetrics, Kokusai, Labcell, Magtrol, OTAM, Siemens, UNICO, Test World Oy, Thermo Sensor, SGS, Peak Solution, Photron and LaVision are some of the companies that you'll find in ATEE's exhibition hall. If you want to join this list, contact our team of experts in trade shows. We collaborate with many Stand Builders & Designers in Stuttgart and we'll find the one that best fits your needs & budget!
Exhibitions, in general, are one of the most effective media for establishing and maintaining customer relations. In an increasingly digital age, they are the only media where buyer, seller and product physically come together - a potent force for business. If you join the Automotive Testing Expo as an exhibitor, you will be able to:
- Reach your entire target group at a single location;
- Interact face to face with skilled professionals;
- Explore business opportunities and meet new potential partners;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Boost your company's visibility throughout Europe;
- And plenty more..!
The Automotive Testing Expo Europe provides a highly flexible environment in which a wide range of sales and marketing objectives can be achieved, from generating sales leads and launching new products, to building brand image, maintaining customer relations and appointing new agents. Therefor, exhibitors from all around the globe choose this platform to showcase:
- Test simulation
- Occupant/pedestrian safety
- Engine/emissions testing
- Track simulation and laboratory testing
- Vehicle dynamics testing
- Materials testing
- Aerodynamic and wind tunnel testing
- Vibration and shock testing
- Acoustic testing
- Environmental testing
- Mechanical testing
- Hydraulics testing
- Electrical system testing
- Fuels and integrated systems testing
- Tire testing
- Data acquisition and signal analysis
- Test facility design
- Software test and development
- And much more..!