AMB is Stuttgart's international exhibition for metalworking. Every two years, more than 1300 exhibitors from almost 30 countries showcase the latest developments in machine tools, precision tools and relevant periphery for metal machining.
If you're part of this industry, don't let this event pass you by! In order to participate, you just need to book a stand and start preparing your trip to Germany! If you want to catch everyone's attention, it is always a good idea to invest in an attractive exhibition stand. Contact our team of experts in trade shows and they'll find you the best Stand Design Companies in Stuttgart!
AMB is a leading industry event for years and present and offer its visitants the latest developments in machine tools, all the associated products for metal cutting, etc. It is an international exhibition for all kind of metal working. Here you'll find the following product categories:
- Metal cutting machine tools
- Physico-chemical process machines
- Other machines
- Precision tools
- Measuring systems and quality assurance
- Robots, workpiece and tool handling
- Industrial software and engineering
- Parts, components and accessories
- Services, organizations, publishers
Here you'll find many incredible brands such as ABENE Machine AB, Affolter Technologies, EROWA System Technologien, Zimmer&Kreim, Vollmer Werke, Otto Bitzer, Artis, Alicona Imaging, Bedrunka+Hirth, Cellro BV, Camtech, GravoTech, AFS Airfilter Systeme, AirLoc Schrepfer, Avatec, Blaser Swisslube, Hommel, HTT Maschinen, Franz Kessler and Sodick Deutschland.
Reasons to exhibit
Participate and you will:
- Interact face to face with skilled professionals;
- Introduce new products and services to an expert audience;
- Gain greater visibility for your company;
- Generate sales leads and build relationships with prospects;
- Launch new products and survey attendees about new product ideas;
- Keep up on industry trends and innovations;
- Position your brand and increase awareness.
Find interested visitors – from executive managers to purchasing experts - and introduce them your innovative developments, current products and industry trends. here you'll find thousands of buyers from the following industries:
- mechanical engineering (34%)
- metal-working and processing industry (22%)
- automotive/vehicle manufacturing industry (18%)
- tool construction and mould making (13%)
- metal construction enterprises (10%)